VALORANT Champions 2021 Berlin Riot has announced the Schedule and format, Prize-Pool of the tournament. In Valorant Champions total Qualified 16 teams are going to fight for the crown of the Valorant World Champions.
Table of Contents
VALORANT Champions is going to be hosted in Berlin on December 1-12, this is 2 weeks big Valorant tournament. Qualified Teams are practicing and preparing very hard for the Valorant Champions.
— VALORANT Champions Tour (@ValorantEsports) November 18, 2021
VALORANT Champions 2021 Berlin All Qualified Teams
Gambit Esports – Master Berlin
- NA – Sentinels (775), Team Envy (450)
- EMEA – Acend (375), Fnatic (350)
- SEA – X10 (295), Team Secret (225)
- BR – Team Vikings (350), Kyed Stars (225)
- KR – Vision Strikers (415)
- JP – Crazy Raccoon (475)
- LATAM – KRU Esports (495)
Last Chance Qualifier
VALORANT Champions 2021 Berlin Schedule and Format
Valorant Champions is going to be hosted in Berlin on December 1-12, this is 2 weeks big Valorant tournament.
- Group Stage: 4 groups of four teams in a double-elimination format.
- The top 2 teams advance to the Playoffs.
- All matches are Bo3
- Playoffs: 8 teams in a single-elimination bracket
- All matches (except Grand Final) are Bo3
- Grand Final is Bo5
VALORANT Champions Prize Pool
VALORANT Champions 2021 Berlin Group Draw
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
|Acend||Sentinels||Gambit Esports||Vision Strikers|
|Team Envy||KRÜ Esports||Team Vikings||Fnatic|
|X10 CRIT||Team Liquid||Team Secret||FULL SENSE|
|Keyd Stars||FURIA Esports||Crazy Raccoon||Cloud9 Blue|