Google going to update Google assistant with good contextual features that should make digital helper more accurate.In India How to Make Google Assistant Pronounce Your Name Correctly. One of the good changes is the ability to teach Google assistant that how to you pronounce names — after a little bit self started voice practice.
In India How to Make Google Assistant Pronounce Your Name Correctly
Before the updating Google assistant pronounce your preferred name or nickname based its spelling only. If Google assistant not say your name correctly. You could Tried to help it by spelling the name potentially in the Google assistant setting, however you can now teach it how to say your name by talking it directly see below
- Say “Hey Google” or tap the Google Assistant icon on your device to call up Google Assistant, then tap the Settings button from the bottom menu. (You can also access this menu from Android’s settings under Settings > App & notifications > Assistant > See all Assistant Settings.)
- Then scroll down and tap “Basic Info” then select “Nickname.
- Tap “Play” to hear Google Assistant’s current pronunciation.
- To change it using your voice, select “Record your own.
- Tap “Record” then say your name out loud. Google assistant will stop recording and save what you said after you finish speaking. It will then say your name out loud back to you.
- If you’re satisfied with the pronunciation you can now back out of the settings. If it’s not right, tap “Record” to try again.
The new voice training feature is not available for all user yet. You can still teach Google assistant take your name pronunciation old fashion way assistant still struggling to understand your voice.
- In Google Assistant’s settings, go to Basic Info > Nickname
- Select “Spell it out.
- Type out your name phonetically
- Press “Play” to hear how Google Assistant pronounces the new spelling.
The new voice also work for contact save in your phonebook pronounce the name which person you have to save his number and pronounce his name Google assistant help you in search contact and save contact.
- Open Google Assistant’s settings.
- Scroll down and select “Your People.”
- Tap a contact to open their information, or select “Add person” to add someone from your saved contacts list, or create a new contact.
- While editing the person’s contact info, scroll down to Name Pronunciation.
- Tap “Record your own” to change the pronunciation based on your voice, or tap “Spell it out” to type out the pronunciation phonetically.
- Tap “Save” when you’re done.
You have any question or comment me in comment section.