If you want glowing skin, do skin care at night, know how
The beauty of the face matters a lot. The face is a mirror of your entire personality, which everyone wants to see. It is important to take care of this mirror. These days most women are working and most of their time is spent outside. want glowing skin care.
During the day, women take care of their skin with the help of make-up and foundation, but at night when they remove makeup and foundation at home, their skin is exposed.
Check Out -: Trending Jagat
That is why it is important that you take care of your skin in such a way that your skin looks bright night and day. Many times women use cosmetic products with more chemical base to enhance the skin, which also takes away the natural glow of their skin. You need to try some home remedies at night to improve your skin, which will make your skin look bright all day.
- If the skin pores are opening on the face or the skin is getting dull, then mix glycerin, lemon and rose water together. Apply this mixture evenly on face and throat. Massage with it for 10 minutes. After about 20 minutes, wash it with cold water, the face will look bright.
- Dead skin is visible on the face, so wet your face lightly with rose water. Then scrub with oat meal. After washing the face, rub thinly sliced cucumber slices all over the face.
- Prepare a paste by mixing milk cream and rose water, massage it on your face for five minutes, leave it on for five minutes and then clean the face with lukewarm water. Using this pack, your skin will look bright all day long.
- To make facial skin smooth and soft, apply half a teaspoon of aloe vera gel in a capsule of vitamin E and massage for two minutes. Apply it before bed every night. If you find this solution sticky, then you can apply it during the day.
- Flatten the yellow egg and skin and apply the mixture on your face and neck. Wait till the face is dry and wash with lukewarm water. This remedy will help improve the skin and tighten your skin.