Cyberpunk 2077 is an action role-playing video game and the open-world game which is developed by CD Projekt Red CS. It is a first-person perspective game where the player plays his character in the first-person mode. In this, u can also create your’s own character and continue your story.
- 1 Cyberpunk 2077 Top reported Issue in 2021
- 1.1 Cyberpunk 2077 Top Reported Issues
Developers of Cyberpunk 2077 take 7 years to release a game present in front of players. It creates so much hype in the world that fans are very excited about its release. And on 10 December 2020 CD Projekt Red CS release this game all over the world. Platforms PC, Xbox, Playstation4, Stadia.
On the release of the cyberpunk team of developers gettings a lot of negative responses from the player because there are many bugs in the game.
And user’s of PlayStation can’t even play this game, order sony to remove cyberpunk 2077 from its PlayStation store from December 2020 to June 2021.
So developers are working hard and they are taking Bug reports and solving them for players and make the game playable for players. So recently CD Projekt Share’s the reported Issues.
Cyberpunk 2077 Top Reported Issues
• Play it Safe – Takemura doesn’t call even after completing other main quests, the objective’s stuck on “Pursue other leads or wait until Takemura is ready”.
• Cyberpsycho Sighting: Smoke on the Water – Quest may get stuck in the journal without an objective even though it’s complete.
• Sweet Dreams – Stefan is missing and it’s not possible to progress the quest.
Player’s can read reported issues on their website CDProjektRed.
We want to share with you our list of the current top reported issues for #Cyberpunk2077
These are not the only issues being investigated, if the issue you're experiencing is not on the list, you can send your report to us using one of our articles:https://t.co/KDYow8zmaq pic.twitter.com/E7PoPWpg09
— CD PROJEKT RED CS (@CDPRED_Support) June 24, 2021