Valorant Official Patch Note 3.06 is here where you can see Jett getting nerf, Kayo update, Skye Update, and updates in all 5 maps Haven, Icebox, Fracture, Bind, and Ascent.
Table of Contents
Jett getting a heavy nerf, know Jett has 2 cloudburst Riot reduced to 3. Jett ultimate now get regenerate after the right clicks. Kayo getting buff in this update because of the worst picking rate in valorant matches.
VALORANT Patch Notes 3.06
Major Jett & Sky nerfs, Kay/0 buff, map changes targeting wall-bangable crates.
Details- https://t.co/emzl9yTn9q#VALORANT #Jett #valorantnews #GamingNews pic.twitter.com/IjxGOV0gtS
— VALORANT Source (@ValorantSource) September 21, 2021
And all 5 maps Haven, Icebox, Fracture, Bind, and Ascent having some updates.
Valorant Official Patch Note 3.06
- Guiding Light (E)
- Unequip time after casting or bending Guiding Light’s projectile increased .5 >>> .75
- Windup time after activation before the flash goes off increased .25 >>> .3
- Seekers (X)
- Cost increased 6 >>> 7
- Duration of windup telegraph reduced 0.5s >>> 0.3s
- Duration of windup telegraph reduced on Right Click 1s >>> 0.3s
- The audio attached to the in-flight projectile has been removed.
- Do not stop pulsing after being down.
- Cloudburst charges reduced 3 >>> 2
- Bladestorm Right-click/Alternate Fire kills no longer recharge Jett’s kunai
- Bladestorm Right-click/Alt. Fire damage changes are reverted, damage and multipliers will mirror the left-click
- Tunnel to Generator/Canteen areas can no longer be bullet penned (a.k.a. wallbang)
- One crate on B site is no longer pennable
- This should create a safer planting option for attackers while retaining a riskier, but more powerful option.
- The crate stack on B site is no longer pennable, this is to create a safer planting option for attackers
- One stack of crates on the C site is no longer pennable, this is to create a safer planting option for attackers
- One crate on A site is no longer pennable, this is to create a safer position on-site for defenders
- One stack of crates on A site is no longer pennable, this is to create a safer planting option for attackers.
Game Systems Updates
- For users of the Public Beta Environment (PBE), your settings for Live and PBE have been split, and your setting should no longer be wiped when going between the two environments
- Icebox minimap and vision cones will now correctly display near B Yellow callout.
- Deathmatch penalties will no longer prevent you from getting banned for AFK-ing.
Now the players are creating new meta after the massive update some boxes are no bangable, Agents Nerf, and Agent buff. Valorant Champions 2021 Berlin also near all the qualified teams are preparing their meta after this Update.